[xoreos-devel] (no subject)

Petko Hupka petko.hupka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:46:57 CET 2019

Ok, that sounds good!

And when do you think, it will be at least a little bit in useable phase.
Because... you know I really don't want to use fossils like Kotor tool
whats however forcing you to use another 5 different programs to edit a lot
of different files types what is Kotor using (.mod, .rim, .erf). I hope
Xoreos will contain all necessary editors.

ne 27. 1. 2019 o 17:24 Sven Hesse <drmccoy at drmccoy.de> napísal(a):