[xoreos-devel] Greetings and the Nebula Engine

Juhana Sadeharju johanrainhill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:35:19 CEST 2018

I'm long time follower of GNU/Linux game dev scene. Nebula engine is
valid today because the games are still available. But can Nebula be
compiled and used to play the games? I have not checked that because I
have downloaded source codes only for learning purposes. So many game
engine source codes available but do they help us in this project?

BTW, that spttools license issue: I'm unable to use git in my PC, modify
and update. Could be easier if you copy my source codes to elsewehere
and change license. With my permission, to GPL, to MIT, or equivalent.