[xoreos-devel] Greetings and the Nebula Engine

Juhana Sadeharju johanrainhill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:51:30 CEST 2018

This must be official nebula3 engine source code site. Better checkout
the original.

https://code.google.com/archive/p/nebuladevice/source/default/source

I hope NWN engine clone goes beyond the original. Combat movement and
skills. Visual effects. Game system. New features need not be available
for NWN and NWN2 games, but in a community created game: compare witcher
1 vs witcher 3. Check youtube for Dragon Age: Inquisition skill videos
(all skills shown). Or check Guild Wars 2 videos for huge number of
skills and their visuals.