[xoreos-devel] Status request

Alex Rinehart alexandersrinehart at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 03:23:51 CEST 2014

I am particularly interested in the first Knights of the Old Republic game,
and I also have experience scripting in the Neverwinter Nights toolkit, but
I'm not sure how relevant that would be.

In terms of particular aspect of the games, I have no preference.

and I have no experience with binary reverse engineering.

I hope I can be of assistance,

Altrite