[xoreos-devel] Status request

Nathaniel Brandes ndbrandes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:51:26 CEST 2014

Hello Altrite,

Glad to have you aboard!

All of the games are in very early stages, and need lots of research and
reverse engineering done. We are missing script engines, combat systems,
and lots of other stuff.
We also have a wiki (http://wiki.xoreos.org/), which we are using to
document the system within the game, similar to what OpenMW is doing. (
https://wiki.openmw.org/index.php?title=Research)

I have a few questions for you to better understand what you are interested
in.

Are there any games in particular you are interested in?
Is there any particular part of these games that interests you? (Combat,
items, )
Do you have any experience with binary reverse engineering? (Using
something like the IDA debugger)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask the mailing list, or join
us in the project IRC channel.(#xoreos on irc.freenode.net).

ImperatorPrime