[xoreos-devel] 0.0.6 release video

Sven Hesse drmccoy at drmccoy.de
Sun Mar 31 17:09:26 CEST 2019

On 2019-03-30 14:04:05 +0700, Vsevolod Kremianskii wrote:
> Here is a preview of the intro section. Not too bad I think :P

Oh, neat :)

Sounds good, yes. Your voice is maybe a bit too quiet against the
background audio, though.

One thing I've noticed: it seems you're putting the stress on xor'eos,
while I've been saying 'xoreos. Since it's a more-than-usual made-up
word, there's not really anything wrong with it, I just didn't expect
it :)

I'm looking to you trying to pronounce, for example, rjshae :P

As for the final paragraph with xoreos-tools and Phaethon, can you
maybe expand it a bit, so that it states that a focus of these is also
to provide modding tools?