[xoreos-devel] (no subject)

Petko Hupka petko.hupka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:57:00 CET 2019

Yeah, I see!

But I have now some other questions.
What will be the intention of Xoreos in future, in future when you complete
it.
will it be ordinary game engine, what allows you to program whatever you
just want or will it be an engine that allows you to edit, creating or
making mods in Kotor or Nwn and other games what you have in Games section
on your home page?

And how are you planning to Xoreos UI will looks like in future.
Will it be game its self like now or some ordinary UI like other programs
has or something between??

I know I probably starting be quiet annoying, but I just want to know. And
as you said your engine appearing as only one to be able to work with Kotor
and stuff like that. :)

ne 27. 1. 2019 o 0:09 Sven Hesse <drmccoy at drmccoy.de> napísal(a):