[xoreos-devel] Need help?

Florian Straßer kontakt at florian-strasser.de
Fri Jul 10 13:00:22 CEST 2015

Hello dear developers of xoreos engine,
i’m Florian from Germany. I’m actually an webdeveloper but i’m really interested in your project.

I dont know how i could actually help to get the project more forward. I read your article at gamingonlinux and maybe i can help testing on Windows and Mac OS Systems and i would also offer to make an entirely new website for xoreos. For free of course. I don’t want to see any money, i would just be really interested to help. I have major experiences in PHP, HTML, CSS but i also got knowledge in C, C++ and C#. Of course im used to describe errors on an technical level.

I think this abilities could be really helpful while testing.
It would be so awesome if i would be able to play dragon age and many others on my iMac and Macbook at someday :)

Please tell me if you could need my help, please also tell me if you don’t need it

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Florian Strasser

Website: http://www.florian-strasser.de <http://www.florian-strasser.de/>
E-Mail: kontakt at florian-strasser.de <mailto:kontakt at florian-strasser.de>