[xoreos-devel] Upcoming xoreos repo changes, potentially invasive

Sven Hesse drmccoy at drmccoy.de
Tue Aug 25 00:05:32 CEST 2020

Hej,

On 2020-08-19 20:54:36 +0200, Sven Hesse wrote:
> I also plan to replace PtrList/PtrVector/PtrMap with
> std::list/std::vector/std::map containing std::unique_ptr<> [...]
>
> Even more invasive, clone2727 is working on two things:
> - Replace our int32 etc. types with the stdint int32_t etc. types

Okay, since I only had positive feedback, these changes are now live!

I've let the unit tests run through and I tested everything I could
think of, but if there's anything that got broken, please file an
issue on GitHub :)

There's more changes coming in the near future.

Of course, my offer to fix up your PR or local branches is still
valid.

Cheers,
Sven