[xoreos-devel] Question about Xoreos

Fares Moukaddem fares.moukaddem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:34:45 CET 2019

Hello Xoreos developers,

Let me start by saying what you guys are doing is awesome.

I am interested in joining but I have some basic questions:

1- What exactly are you doing?
Are you replacing the engine? As in replacing the Odyssey engine files with
Xoreos engine files should make the same games run? Or re making the games?
I doubt the latter but just to get a better idea about what exactly you are
doing.

2- Also what are the statuses of the games? and what help do you need
exactly? I am more interested in the KOTOR series to be honest for they are
all time favorites. Whats the status on those and how can I help if I were
to.