[xoreos-devel] nwn2dev and gr2 reader for nwn2

Rick Saul meelordy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:34:34 CEST 2017

Hi Sven,

Agreed, using granny means we are bound by their terms. Since I don't know
the plans, not sure what to work on. I have my own project of
reading/writing gr2 files for creating models since I like building custom
content. I have used expotron on 3ds max 8 but doesn't seem to generate gr2
properly. Also don't like 3ds max, prefer blender.

So as for xoreos, I can work on nwn2 but don't know the direction. nwn2dev
shows me how it's done, not sure how you're building the code for gr2 or
even if we are using gr2 in the end. I like nwn open text method for
reading mesh/bones/animation but like having nwn2 separate files method for
bones and animation.

Thanks,

Rick

Virus-free.