[xoreos-devel] nwn2dev and gr2 reader for nwn2

Rick Saul meelordy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 04:18:28 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've looking at nwn2dev, more specially for reading gr2 files. I finally
was able to have it compile in VS2017 having unicode lang set. Still had a
problem in the zipfilereader section, had to cast LPCWSTR for createfile
function nwndev to compile. Not sure how to set this for utf-8 in vs2017,
this mainly for debugging to follow the code. The nwn2dev code is stripped
down(includes) only to include the gr2 reading section. I plan to convert
the code to work with xoreos on Eclipse. My understanding of language
encoding is minimal but I'll dig into it and ask questions. Right now the
code is having problem with creating paths before submitting the grannydll
process. Not sure but might be the language setting.

Rick

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>