[xoreos-devel] interested in contributing

Sven Hesse drmccoy at drmccoy.de
Sat Mar 28 11:54:43 CET 2015

Hej hej!

On 2015-03-28 15:32:22 +0800, cc9c at iinet.net.au wrote:
> Hello, just wondering how one contributes to xoreos.

Exactly for this reason, we have a CONTRIBUTING.md file inside the
repository:
<https://github.com/xoreos/xoreos/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md>

:)

> Is it as simple as submitting a pull request to your git repo?

Yes.

> If so
> is there a code or formatting standard?

Yes, on our wiki:
<https://wiki.xoreos.org/index.php?title=Code_Formatting_Conventions>
And here are the guidelines on how to format commit messages:
<https://wiki.xoreos.org/index.php?title=Commit_Guidelines>

You'll find other bits and pieces on the Developer Central page:
<https://wiki.xoreos.org/index.php?title=Developer_Central>

> In case you're wondering, I'm not much of an expert in anything, but
> have contributed a little to OpenMW (known there as cc9cii)

Neat. :)

Cheers,
Sven